A&W Logo History
The A&W restaurants except customer recognition and international repute has a completely rich emblem history. In 1919 a plain glass
mug became used without letters or phrases. The A&W name become no longer used. In 1961 – Brown and Orange Bulls Eye emblem on white heritage. After that brand were changed for frequently. And, in the end in 1995 they lower back to Orange and Brown Oval logo on white background.
230 total views, 1 views today